First page number:
Last page number:
• Identify candidate materials for heat exchanger components.
• Test candidate materials for heat exchanger components.
• Design critical components in the interface between the reactor and hydrogen production plant and within the sulfur iodine thermochemical process.
• Fabricate prototypical components.
• Test prototypical components.
Electric power production; Heat exchangers; Hydrogen as fuel; Nuclear energy
Heat Transfer, Combustion | Materials Science and Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Nuclear Engineering
High Temperature Heat Exchanger Annual Report.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/hrc_nstd_pubs/6