Forever Earth Curriculum: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending February 28, 2009
Cooperative Agreement Number H8R07060001
Task Agreement Number J8R07070004 Mod. 02
Signatures have been redacted for privacy and security measures.
Highlights of the university's focused efforts during the past three months include the following:
- Fourteen people from the Fall 2008 cohort are currently completing the internship portion of the Nevada State Certification in Environmental and Interpretation Certification Program.
- Planning continues for the mobile exhibit program to support and deliver SNAP messages.
- An Hispanic Community education program - Families in Nature- is being planned for April25, 2009.
- Forever Earth was scheduled for 19 days and benefited 442 individuals.
- Seven Discover Mojave Outdoor World events were conducted for 132 participants.