Interagency Science and Research: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2005
First page number:
Last page number:
- Project manager Debra Dandridge has been telecommuting half-time since November 1, 2005, and will begin work in Las Vegas full-time on January 1, 2006.
- Initial discussions held with federal agency staff about the desired goals of the project.
- Vital Signs task orders for Desert Research Institute signed in late November 2005.
- Project Manager held first meeting with interagency team on December 6, 2005
- Follow-up meeting with interagency team scheduled for January 20, 2006.
Environmental sciences; Interagency coordination; Research
Environmental Sciences | Other Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration
Rees, M. N.
Interagency Science and Research: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2005.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_interagency_science_research_strategy/3