First page number:
Last page number:
- Updated the SNAP Board on May 18 with a formal presentation.
- Began discussions with the Cultural Resources Team to integrate cultural resource science within in the Science and Research Strategy.
- Refined the science proposal peer-review process and developed a conceptual graphic to communicate the process with Science and Research Team members.
- Facilitated the selection of interagency goals, sub-goals, and related monitoring and science questions by Science and Research Team.
- Began planning of an all-agency resource management workshop intended to validate interagency science goals and sub-goals, and assist in the prioritization of questions.
Cultural property; Environmental sciences; Interagency coordination; Research
Environmental Sciences | Other Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration
Rees, M. N.
Interagency Science and Research: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2007.
Available at: http://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_interagency_science_research_strategy/9