Archaeological Inventory, Site Assessment, and Data Management, Lake Mead National Recreation Area (LMNRA) and Parashant National Monument (PARA): Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2008
First page number:
Last page number:
• Completed modifications to original task agreement, extending the agreement through February 17, 2009
• Completed all field and laboratory work associated with the Saint Thomas Project (Project 1A)
• Completed over 2,000 acres of inventory and found over 90 archaeological sites for fuels-related projects on PARA (Project 3B)
• Conducted subsurface test excavations at two Virgin Anasazi Pueblos and collected pollen/soil samples from three prehistoric agricultural fields on PARA (Project 4A)
• Completed draft technical reports for all three inventories associated with Phase 2 of the Capital Improvement Project (Project 5)
• Conducted geophysical surveys on three sites at Lost City (Project 6)
Archaeological site location; Archaeological surveying; Arizona – Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument; Nevada – Lost City; Nevada – St. Thomas; Pueblo Indians—Antiquities; United States – Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Rees, M. N.
Archaeological Inventory, Site Assessment, and Data Management, Lake Mead National Recreation Area (LMNRA) and Parashant National Monument (PARA): Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2008.
Available at: http://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_archaeology/11