First page number:
Last page number:
- UNLV faculty and PLI scientists and interpreters participated in the 50% Design Concept Plan meeting, March 25-27 at UNLV-PLI and Walking Box Ranch (WBR), and provided comments toward proposed concepts for the museum and field, research, and training center at Walking Box Ranch.
- UNLV is continuing to work with the Architectural Resources Group (ARG) under our SAT grant, to complete Master and Preservation Plans that will guide the SNPLMA-funded museum and field station projects now underway.
- The National Historic Register nomination process, initiated under the SAT grant, was approved and WBR was placed on the NPS National Register of Historic Places on 1/31/2009.
- Jean Cline participated in an Internal Planning Workshop with EDAW and their team, in Fort Collins, CO, 2/5-6/2009.
- UNLV contributed to the Environmental Assessment process by attending a stakeholder meeting at the LVFO, and by responding to questions from project stakeholders.
Historic buildings; Historic preservation; Historic sites – Management; Museums – Planning; Nevada – Searchlight; Ranches; Walking Box Ranch (Searchlight, Nev.)
Business Administration, Management, and Operations | Educational Assessment, Evaluation, and Research | Environmental Design | Environmental Indicators and Impact Assessment | Environmental Monitoring | Historic Preservation and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Walking Box Ranch Planning and Design Quarterly Progress Report: Period ending April 10, 2009.
Available at: http://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_walking_box_ranch/19
Business Administration, Management, and Operations Commons, Educational Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Commons, Environmental Design Commons, Environmental Indicators and Impact Assessment Commons, Environmental Monitoring Commons, Historic Preservation and Conservation Commons