Digital Scholarship@UNLV is the institutional repository of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. It holds scholarship from UNLV faculty, staff and students. Digital Scholarship@UNLV provides a wider audience to the scholarly output of UNLV as well as assures its long-term preservation.
Metadata Policy for Information Describing the Items in Digital Scholarship@UNLV
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
Deposit Your Work in Digital Scholarship@UNLV
If you are a current faculty member, staff member or student of UNLV, we invite you to contribute to Digital Scholarship@UNLV.
As a contributor you are able to:
- Receive monthly usage statistics for your items in the repository
- Provide colleagues around the world with easy access to your work
- Increase citation impact by providing search engine optimization
- Be guaranteed permanence with a stable URL
- Journal articles
- Conference papers and presentations
- Supplementary materials (audio, video, images, etc.)
- Electronic theses and dissertations
- Technical reports
Faculty members and researchers at UNLV are invited to send their CV’s to Digital Scholarship@UNLV via our submission form. Digital Scholarship@UNLV staff will review your CV to determine which items we can deposit in the repository for you.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or questions.