University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
The research objectives of this project were as follows:
- To generate calibration curves of voltage versus oxygen concentration for the YSZ oxygen sensor system under various temperatures in liquid LBE.
- To determine the sensor characteristics of the YSZ sensor system.
- To determine oxygen dissolving rates in LBE under different temperatures in vitro.
- To study the effects of unwanted electrical conductivity, contributed by the mobility of the electrons at high temperatures, for more accurate oxygen measurement.
- To study alternative and promising oxygen measuring methods.
Corrosion and anti-corrosives; Eutectic alloys; Lead-bismuth alloys; Nuclear reactors — Materials — Testing; Measuring instruments – Design and construction; Oxygen – Measurement
Corrosion and anti-corrosives--Testing; Nuclear reactors--Materials--Testing; Measuring instruments--Design and construction
Mechanical Engineering | Nuclear Engineering | Oil, Gas, and Energy
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Developing a Sensing System for the Measurement of Oxygen Concentration in Liquid Pb-Bi Eutectic.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/hrc_trp_sciences_materials/103