3rd annual Library Assessment Conference
- Landscape architecture studio of ten 5th year students
- Use of physical library ranges from 1- 30 times/month
- Use of virtual library ranges from 2-30x/month
- Compared to others in School of Architecture use is moderate
- They self-rate as average or above average on library skills, compared to their peers
Architectural libraries – Use studies; Architecture students; College students; Library users; Public services (Libraries)
Design of Experiments and Sample Surveys | Institutional and Historical | Library and Information Science
Brown, J. M. (2010, October). Developing a library value indicator for a disciplinary population. Presentation at the 2010 Library Assessment Conference, Baltimore, MD.
Brown, J. M.
Developing a library value indicator for a disciplinary population.
Presentation at 3rd annual Library Assessment Conference,
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/libfacpresentation/22