Southern Nevada Agency Partnership Cultural Site Stewardship Program – Program Expansion and Steward Retention: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2010
First page number:
Last page number:
- Updated Site Steward documentation
- Held recognition event at Lake Mead
- Program funding extended through 12/1/2013
- Cultural Site Stewardship Program (CSSP) began assigning stewards to the Desert Wildlife Refuge (DWR) and to other remote sites along the Nevada’s border southwest of Searchlight.
- A select team of ten stewards will continue documenting abandoned mines and neighboring cultural sites in mountains along the Colorado River.
Antiquities; Prehistoric; Cultural property – Protection; Historic sites – Protection; Interagency coordination; Nevada; Vandalism – Prevention; Volunteers
Archaeological Anthropology | Civic and Community Engagement | Community-Based Learning | Cultural Resource Management and Policy Analysis | Historic Preservation and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Southern Nevada Agency Partnership Cultural Site Stewardship Program – Program Expansion and Steward Retention: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_cultural_stewardship/25
Archaeological Anthropology Commons, Civic and Community Engagement Commons, Community-Based Learning Commons, Cultural Resource Management and Policy Analysis Commons, Historic Preservation and Conservation Commons
Cooperative Agreement Number: H8R07060001
Task Agreement Number: J8R07070002
Signatures have been redacted for privacy and security measures.