First page number:
Last page number:
- Forever Earth was scheduled and operated for 21 days; it benefited 398 individuals.
- Newly developed grade 4 activities from the Forever Earth curriculum were field tested.
- Three Discover Mojave Outdoor World events were conducted. A partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Nevada is under development; when finalized, this partnership will markedly increase participation in the program. Similar partnership discussions are also being held with local leadership of the local Boy Scouts of America and Girl Scouts of the USA.
- A work plan has been established for Conservation, Education, and Interpretation Program Manager.
- Cultural Inclusiveness workshops were held in January for area-wide educators.
- Continued progress has occurred for the Environmental Education and Interpretation Certification Program; to date it is 50 percent complete.
Curriculum planning; Environmental literacy; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Nevada; Outdoor education
Curriculum and Instruction | Education | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Environmental Education Strategy for Nevada
Education in the Environment: A Hands-on Student Research and Outdoor Learning Experience: Quarterly Progress Report: Period Ending February 28, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_education_reports/12