First page number:
Last page number:
Highlights of the university’s focused efforts during the past three months include the following:
- An Evaluation Report was produced for the Families in Nature program.
- The report “Reaching SNAP Audiences: Documenting the number of people reached through environmental education and interpretation programs and activities has been produced.
- Two Families in Nature field trips benefitted 85 people.
- Exhibit IQ, an exhibit design company, has been retained to develop an exhibit design plan, prepare the RV, and fabricate and install exhibits.
- Forever Earth was scheduled on 49 days involving 1639 individuals.
- Discover Mojave Outdoor World conducted 16 events for 333 participants.
Environmental literacy; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Nevada; Outdoor education
Education | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Rees, M. N.
Education in the Environment: A Strategy for Continued Interagency Outdoor Education Programming: Fourth Quarter Progress Report With Annual Report: Period Ending May 31, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_education_reports/21