First page number:
Last page number:
Highlights of the university's focused efforts during the past three months include the following:
- Fourteen people from the Fall 2008 cohort are currently completing the internship portion of the Nevada State Certification in Environmental and Interpretation Certification Program.
- Planning continues for the mobile exhibit program to support and deliver SNAP messages.
- An Hispanic Community education program - Families in Nature- is being planned for April25, 2009.
- Forever Earth was scheduled for 19 days and benefited 442 individuals.
- Seven Discover Mojave Outdoor World events were conducted for 132 participants.
Environmental literacy; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Nevada; Outdoor education
Education | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Environmental Education Strategy for Nevada
Education in the Environment: A Strategy for Continued Interagency Outdoor Education Programming: Quarterly Progress Report: Period Ending February 28, 2009.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_education_reports/31