First page number:
Last page number:
- The Desert Research Institute has completed one of two information collection (Vital Signs) workshops scheduled for May and August 2006.
- The Science and Research Team charter was approved by the SNAP Board
- A short-term (Phase I) science and research strategy has been completed, with the initial beta-test scheduled for Round 7 proposals.
- Productive relationships with Clark County are being developed.
- Interagency Science and Research Team meetings are conducted approximately once per month.
Environmental sciences; Interagency coordination; Research
Environmental Sciences | Other Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration
Rees, M. N.
Interagency Science and Research: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2006.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_interagency_science_research_strategy/5