First page number:
Last page number:
- 2005-2006 survey priorities established
- Completed 650 acres of survey at Lake Mead NRA and 700 acres of survey at Parashant National Monument
- Search for the project manager underway
- Hiring of crew member(s) 90% completed
- Preparations underway for the summer field school
- Presented a Fall 2005 brown bag lecture to the UNLV Anthropology Department about the upcoming project
- Presented paper on upcoming work at the Three Corners Conference, held October 15, 2005 at UNLV
Archaeological site location; Archaeological surveying; Arizona – Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument; Excavations (Archaeology); Indians of North America – Antiquities; Nevada; United States – Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Rees, M. N.
Archaeological Research & Data Management, Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Parashant National Monument: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2005.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_archaeology/1