First page number:
Last page number:
- Conducted archival research at the following repositories: Southwest Museum, Western Archaeological Conservation Center, Nevada State Museum, the National Museum of the American Indian, the Lake Mead National Recreation Area offices of the National Park Service, the Lost City Museum, UNLV Special Collections, and UNLV Department of Anthropology.
- Compiled a digital database of all records and artifacts associated with the 1920’s-1940’s excavations at Lost City.
- Initiated field research (mapping, surveying, and excavation) at Lost City through a Fall 2006 UNLV archaeological field school.
- Hired graduate student Leilani Espinda to conduct archival research and Sharlyn Benito and Glendee Ane Osborne to help with the field work.
- Initiated analysis of human remains
- Presented a Fall 2005 brown bag lecture about the project to the UNLV Anthropology Department faculty and students.
- Presented a paper on the upcoming work at the Three Corners Conference, held on October 15, 2005, at UNLV.
Archaeology; Indians of North America – Antiquities – Databases; Nevada – Lost City
Rees, M. N.
Re-evaluation of the Main Ridge Site and Adjacent Areas: Annual Year-end Report.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_archaeology/15