Re-evaluation of the Main Ridge Site and Adjacent Areas: Quarterly Progress Report, April 1, 2007-June 30, 2007
First page number:
Last page number:
- Received two grants in support of various aspects of this project
- Continued work on the draft Finders Guide
- Continued archival visits to repositories to collect data pertaining to this project
- Initiated documentation of whole and reconstructed pottery vessels located in various repositories
- Completed analyses of lithic and ceramic artifacts recovered from the Fall 2006 field work and initiated analyses of pollen, macrobotanical, and ceramic residue samples
- Gave two presentations on the project one to an archaeological audience and the other to the general public.
Archaeology; Indians of North America – Antiquities – Databases; Nevada – Lost City
Rees, M. N.
Re-evaluation of the Main Ridge Site and Adjacent Areas: Quarterly Progress Report, April 1, 2007-June 30, 2007.