First page number:
Last page number:
• Visited the National Administration of Records and Archives in College Park, Maryland to collect additional archival data for the Finder’s Guide.
• Visited the National Museum of the American Indian to collect additional photographs for the Finder’s Guide.
• Submitted Finder’s Guide documenting the results of the archival study.
• Completed an analysis of the variation in Tusayan White Ware ceramics from Main Ridge.
• Attended the Virgin Anasazi Pottery Conference at the Museum of Northern Arizona.
Archaeology; Indians of North America – Antiquities – Databases; Nevada – Lost City
Rees, M. N.
Re-evaluation of the Main Ridge Site and Adjacent Areas: Quarterly Progress Report, October 1 - December 31, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_archaeology/22