First page number:
Last page number:
• Organized data from 129 features at St. Thomas into a comprehensive site record
• Reviewed more than 800 site records in ASMIS
• Completed Class 1 inventories for Capital Improvement and Lost City Projects
• Surveyed 585 acres for the NPS Andrus Burn Unit on the Shivwits Plateau
• Surveyed 330 acres for the Lost City Project
• Conducted an assessment of recent flood damage at the Willow Beach site
Archaeological site location; Archaeological surveying; Arizona – Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument; Indians of North America – Antiquities; Nevada – Lost City; Nevada – St. Thomas; United States – Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Rees, M. N.
Archaeological Inventory, Site Assessment, and Data Management, Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Parashant National Monument: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2006.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_archaeology/5