Archaeological Inventory, Site Assessment, and Data Management, Lake Mead National Recreation Area (LMNRA) and Parashant National Monument (PARA): Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending March 31, 2007
First page number:
Last page number:
• Monitored 142 features at the historic townsite of Saint Thomas
• Front page for Lake Mead’s “History and Culture” web site posted, Boulder Beach and Lake Mohave historic sketches under technical review by LMNRA
• Testing proposal and class I inventory for site 26Ck4943 complete
• Conducted 24 site condition assessments at Lake Mead NRA, 40 sites identified for condition assessments at PARA • Reviewed over 300 site records on PARA for settlement pattern study
• Completed 600 acres for SNPLMA Capital Improvement Project
• Completed 470 acres of inventory and recorded 20 prehistoric sites for Lost City Project
• PLI archaeological crew attended a special submerged archaeological resources law enforcement training course sponsored by LMNRA
Archaeological site location; Archaeological surveying; Arizona – Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument; Historic sites; Indians of North America – Antiquities; Nevada – Lost City; Nevada – St. Thomas; United States – Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Rees, M. N.
Archaeological Inventory, Site Assessment, and Data Management, Lake Mead National Recreation Area (LMNRA) and Parashant National Monument (PARA): Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending March 31, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_archaeology/7