First page number:
Last page number:
- Technical assistance with the implementation of the Interagency Monitoring Action Plan (I-MAP) for Quagga Mussels is ongoing. During this quarter, analysis was completed for 13 juvenile/adult samples and analyses of the remaining samples are underway.
- Both research projects are well underway with 14 sample sets collected for Veliger abundance and settlement at different depths of Lake Mead and 12 samples collected for Growth of adult quagga mussels within Las Vegas Wash/Las Vegas Bay.
- Annual summary sheets are under development for the topics listed within the Limnological and Aquatic Resource Monitoring and Research Plan for Lakes Mead and Mohave.
- All requested content for Lake Mead NRA primary Lake Science web pages have been delivered to the NPS Lake Mead NRA Visual Arts Office with subsequent review and approval; pages are in the design phase at Lake Mead NRA.
- All associated deliverables from NPS project partners are continuing to be collected for a close-out report to SNPLMA on all Water 2025 Conservation Initiative-funded projects (Rounds 4, 5, and 7).
Aquatic resources; Dreissena; Freshwater ecology; Introduced aquatic organisms; Limnology; Quagga mussel; United States – Lake Mead National Recreation Area; United States – Lake Mohave
Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Fresh Water Studies | Natural Resources and Conservation | Natural Resources Management and Policy | Terrestrial and Aquatic Ecology
Rees, M. N.
Limnological Assistance for Lake Mead National Recreation Area: Quarterly Report, Period Ending March 30, 2011.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_limnology/15
Environmental Health and Protection Commons, Environmental Monitoring Commons, Fresh Water Studies Commons, Natural Resources and Conservation Commons, Natural Resources Management and Policy Commons, Terrestrial and Aquatic Ecology Commons