Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2006
- The Interagency Anti-Litter Team met three times this quarter, with a special meeting held on June 13, 2006, to finalize the team charter.
- The team lead and project manager met with the members of the Interagency GIS Team to discuss a GIS database for collecting centralized dumping statistics.
- Two Abitibi Paper Retriever® bins were placed in the Lake Mead National Recreation area to increase paper recycling and reporting.
- The team successfully presented its recommendations for the messaging campaign to the Southern Nevada Agency Partnership Board. The Board approved the campaign plan, slogan, and logo.
- Four volunteer clean-ups were completed this quarter, with 145 volunteers donating 560 hours. A fifth clean-up was completed by alternative work crews.
- Part 1 of the Judicial Analysis has been completed and is undergoing review.
Advertising, Public service; Interagency coordination; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste, etc.); Volunteers
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2006.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/10