Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
• Team members have been meeting regularly with other interagency teams to plan for the upcoming messaging campaign roll-out event, set for October 12, 2006.
• The Interagency Anti-Litter Team recycled over a ton of paper this quarter.
• A task order modification request was completed, submitted, and approved this quarter. The request will make more funds available for the messaging campaign.
• A multi-pronged media buy for the messaging campaign has been planned this quarter and will be initiated in October.
• The Anti-Litter Team worked with the Nevada Division of Forestry to complete Phase Two of a clean-up project on US Fish and Wildlife property.
Advertising; Public service; Interagency coordination; Litter prevention; Nevada
Advertising and Promotion Management | Business | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Sciences | Natural Resources and Conservation | Physical Sciences and Mathematics | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sociology | Sustainability
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending September 30, 2006.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/11