First page number:
Last page number:
• Don’t Trash Nevada roll-out event held on October 12, 2006.
• Program website launched.
• 74 people have taken the on-line anti-litter and dumping pledge.
• Public-private partnership with Republic Services of Southern Nevada generated $11,917.97 in donations to Don’t Trash Nevada.
• Conducted 3 volunteer and 1 alternative workforce clean-ups this quarter.
• Fulfilled deliverable of 12 clean-ups for 2006 (9 volunteer / 3 alternative workforce).
• 16 volunteer clean-ups scheduled for 2007. • Two tons of agency-generated paper recycled this quarter, saving 14,000 gallons of water, 34 trees, and almost 8 cubic yards of landfill space.
• Phase I judicial analysis draft report completed and submitted to the Law Enforcement Team for review and comment.
Advertising, Public service; Interagency coordination; Litter (Trash) – Computer network resources; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste, etc.); Volunteers
Advertising and Promotion Management | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2006.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/12