First page number:
Last page number:
• Don’t Trash Nevada website traffic increased by 144% over the previous quarter.
• Project Manager Douglas Joslin made a presentation about the Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada program to the Executive Committee on February 7, 2007.
• 20 Don’t Trash Nevada advertisements ran during February and March.
• A billboard has been in place on US95 and Russell Road throughout this quarter.
• Don’t Trash Nevada purchased radio spots on Metro Networks in February and March.
• 137 people have taken the on-line anti-litter and dumping pledge.
• The anti-litter team received a $10,000 dollar donation from Republic Services to expand the messaging campaign.
• Seven volunteer clean-ups took place this quarter.
• A partnership was formed with the Blind Center of Southern Nevada to provide e-waste recycling opportunities.
• More than two tons of agency-generated paper was recycled this quarter.
• Judicial analysis has been completed with only final edits remaining.
Advertising; Public service; Interagency coordination; Litter (Trash) – Computer network resources; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste; etc.); Voluntarism; Volunteers
Advertising and Promotion Management | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending April 05, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/13