Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
• Don’t Trash Nevada website traffic remains strong despite no separate marketing.
• Project Manager Douglas Joslin has been assisting the IVP team due to the resignation of Donna Grady.
• A new ad created in cooperation with Republic Services of Southern Nevada appeared in five different View newspapers in July.
• The messaging campaign year two plan is in development and will be ready in November.
• Forty-three people took the anti-litter pledge this quarter, bringing the total number of pledges to 431.
• Planning for the Don’t Trash Nevada exhibit at the Las Vegas Natural History Museum continued this quarter.
• Don’t Trash Nevada participated in two public outreach events.
• Don’t Trash Nevada completed four clean-up/restoration projects this quarter. The Anti-litter team conducted 16 events in 2007, which exceeds its goal of 12. The team expects to exceed goals again in 2008.
Advertising; Public service; Interagency coordination; Litter computer network resources; Litter prevention; Nevada; Recycling; Voluntarism; Volunteers
Advertising and Promotion Management | Business | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Sciences | Natural Resources and Conservation | Physical Sciences and Mathematics | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sociology | Sustainability
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering July 6 – Oct. 5, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/15