First page number:
Last page number:
• Don’t Trash Nevada website traffic remains strong despite no separate marketing.
• Project Manager Douglas Joslin has been assisting the IVP team due to the resignation of Donna Grady.
• A new ad created in cooperation with Republic Services of Southern Nevada appeared in five different View newspapers in July.
• The messaging campaign year two plan is in development and will be ready in November.
• Forty-three people took the anti-litter pledge this quarter, bringing the total number of pledges to 431.
• Planning for the Don’t Trash Nevada exhibit at the Las Vegas Natural History Museum continued this quarter.
• Don’t Trash Nevada participated in two public outreach events.
• Don’t Trash Nevada completed four clean-up/restoration projects this quarter. The Anti-litter team conducted 16 events in 2007, which exceeds its goal of 12. The team expects to exceed goals again in 2008.
Advertising; Public service; Interagency coordination; Litter (Trash) – Computer network resources; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste; etc.); Voluntarism; Volunteers
Advertising and Promotion Management | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering July 6 – Oct. 5, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/15