Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
• Douglas Joslin has resigned from his Project Manager position
• Zia Engineering submits draft report
• GIS project meetings lead to preliminary proposal
• HECTOR announced as the winning name in the name the mascot contest
• Five clean-up events conducted this quarter
• Team provides 619 cubic yards of roll-off space for clean-ups
Advertising; Public service; After-school programs; Litter prevention; Nevada; Voluntarism; Volunteers
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Sciences | Natural Resources and Conservation | Physical Sciences and Mathematics | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sociology | Sustainability
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering October 6, 2008 – January 5, 2009.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/20