First page number:
Last page number:
• Team set annual priorities
• Requests for Information sent to determine recycling feasibility
• Preliminary field data form developed for GIS database project
• Team presented assessment report to SNAP board
• Planning for Phase III media campaign begun
• Five clean-up events conducted this quarter
• Team provided 778 cubic yards of roll-off space for clean-ups
Advertising; Public service; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste; etc.); Voluntarism; Volunteers
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering January 6, 2009 – April 5, 2009.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/21