First page number:
Last page number:
- Exploratory development of an adopt-a-block program was initiated to address the litter and desert dumping problems that exist in the urban-public land interfaces throughout Clark County began.
- Draft of SNAP recycling feasibility report was completed.
- Preliminary field data form was revised for GIS database project.
- Phase III media campaign began.
- Ten clean-up events were conducted this quarter.
- The team provided 534 cubic yards of roll-off space for clean-ups.
Advertising, Public service; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste, etc.); Voluntarism; Volunteers
Advertising and Promotion Management | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering April 6, 2009 – July 5, 2009.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/22