First page number:
Last page number:
• The team completed their strategic plan and submitted it to the SNAP board for review.
• Work continued on the development of an adopt-a-block/parcel program to address the litter and desert dumping problems that exist in the urban-public land interfaces throughout Clark County.
• The team representative on the City of Las Vegas Keep America Beautiful task force is serving as the group’s chairperson.
• The Howard Hughes Corporation desert clean-up collaboration was a success.
• The working model of the GPS unit to be used by volunteers for the GIS database project was field tested.
• Phase III media campaign continued.
• A total of 13 clean-up events were conducted this quarter.
Advertising; Public service; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste; etc.); Voluntarism; Volunteers
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering October 6, 2009 – January 5, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/24