First page number:
Last page number:
- The team presented the strategic plan to the Board for review and feedback.
- The team presented their revised Charter to the Board and received approval.
- the team met with AAEQ Manufacturing, a company interested in assisting with recycling and messaging efforts.
- The team began planning a unified recycling messaging for SNAP.
- The team met with the marketing firm B&P and discussed ideas for the messaging campaign.
- The team began collaborating with the Clark County School District on a "Hector's Helpers" program using Youth Initiative funding the BLM received.
- The team assisted the City of Las Vegas Keep America Beautiful task force in conducting a citywide litter indexing in preparation for developing standard operating procedures for the GIS inventory and monitoring program.
- The Howard Hughes Corporation desert clean-up collaboration was a success.
- The working model of the GPS unit to be used by volunteers for the GIS database project was field tested.
- A total of 19 clean-up events were conducted this quarter.
After-school programs; Advertising, Public service; Interagency coordination; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste, etc.); Voluntarism; Volunteers
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering January 5, 2010 - April 4, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/25