Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The street team portion of the media campaign was completed.
- The Hector’s Helpers program with the Clark County School District continued curriculum development.
- The team was selected to serve on the litter and recycling work group for Keep Las Vegas Beautiful.
- The team continued to develop the GIS database.
- A total of five clean-up events were conducted this quarter.
After-school programs; Advertising; Public service; Environment study and teaching; Interagency coordination; Litter prevention; Nevada; Recycling; Voluntarism; Volunteers
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Sciences | Natural Resources and Conservation | Physical Sciences and Mathematics | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sociology | Sustainability
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering July 5, 2010 – October 4, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/27