First page number:
Last page number:
- The street team portion of the media campaign was completed.
- The Hector’s Helpers program with the Clark County School District continued curriculum development.
- The team was selected to serve on the litter and recycling work group for Keep Las Vegas Beautiful.
- The team continued to develop the GIS database.
- A total of five clean-up events were conducted this quarter.
After-school programs; Advertising; Public service; Environment – Study and teaching; Interagency coordination; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste; etc.); Voluntarism; Volunteers
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering July 5, 2010 – October 4, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/27