First page number:
Last page number:
- Interagency Anti-Litter Team met on August 22 and September 14, 2005.
- Community Anti-Litter Steering Committee participants have been identified.
- Project Manager Doug Joslin has been recommended for appointment to the new county-wide Southern Nevada Recycling Advisory Committee.
- Five Take Pride in America public service announcements were produced and delivered to television stations in southern Nevada.
- A messaging campaign proposal will be shared with the federal land managers on October 27, 2005.
- An initial review of progress on the Spring Mountains anti-litter pilot project has been conducted.
- Three Take Pride in America clean-up events were supported by the Anti-Litter Team. The events involved 331 community volunteers removing 128 cubic yards of litter.
- A research assistant has commenced work on the Judicial System Analysis.
Advertising, Public service; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada
Advertising and Promotion Management | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada
Take Pride In America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending September 30, 2005.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/7