First page number:
Last page number:
- Messaging campaign proposal approved by the federal Land Managers.
- Invitations sent to potential Community Steering Committee members.
- Project Manager Doug Joslin appointed to new county-wide Southern Nevada Recycling Advisory Committee.
- Four public service announcements produced by UNLV students.
- Contract with the Nevada Division of Forestry (NDF) in progress for prison crew site clean-ups.
- Plan for agency requests for additional dumpsters and/or roll-offs approved by team.
Advertising; Public service; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Refuse and refuse disposal
Advertising and Promotion Management | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Sciences | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2005.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/8