First page number:
Last page number:
• A community-based roundtable met three times this quarter to suggest goals and objectives for the anti-litter strategic plan.
• Project Manager Doug Joslin is representing the public lands on a Clark County Recycling Advisory Committee, which met twice this quarter.
• Four public service announcements were produced by UNLV students, with one selected by the team for use in the Southern Nevada messaging campaign.
• The Clint Eastwood Take Pride in America PSA aired 74 times in January 2006 and was viewed by 116,802 people.
• The interagency team has begun arrangements for paper recycling in partnership with the Abitibi-Consolidated Paper Retriever program.
• A draft of the anti-litter and dumping messaging campaign will be presented to the team on April 12.
• Two clean-ups were completed this quarter at Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
• A website for dumpster and roll-off requests was completed in March 2006.
Advertising, Public service; Litter (Trash) – Computer network resources; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Pollution prevention; Recycling (Waste, etc.)
Advertising and Promotion Management | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending March 31, 2006.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/9