Cooperative Conservation: Increasing Capacity through Community Partnerships -- Interagency Volunteer Program & Cooperative Conservation Program: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2005
Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- Database now contains 1,807 records, a 15% increase over the last quarter.
- Website activity increased, recording an average of 38,399 hits per month, with an average of 3,537 pages viewed per month.
- Inaugural interagency volunteer recognition event held October 28, 2005.
- Interagency training program (phase 1) scheduled for February 2006 (four sessions).
- Alternative Workforce Survey completed and delivered to National Park Service.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection; Volunteers – Training of
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Cooperative Conservation: Increasing Capacity through Community Partnerships -- Interagency Volunteer Program & Cooperative Conservation Program: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2005.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/10