First page number:
Last page number:
- Volunteer database increased 10 percent over last quarter to contain 3,243 records.
- Website activity increased, recording an average of 57,930 hits per month, with an average of 5,839 pages viewed per month (17 percent increase in pages viewed).
- Volunteer orientation program delivered to 30 active volunteers.
- Volunteer survey related to communication, training, and recognition complete.
- Volunteer spring training scheduled, developed, and publicized.
- Volunteers contributed 1,400 hours in the Great American Cleanup.
- National volunteer week recognition plan developed.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Cooperative Conservation: Increasing Capacity through Community Partnerships -- Interagency Volunteer Program: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending March 31, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/15