First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased 11% over last quarter. The database now contains 4,343 records.
- Website activity increased, recording an average of 121,313 hits per month, an increase of 31% from last quarter, with an average of 11,475 pages viewed per month.
- Volunteer fall training has been scheduled, developed and publicized.
- Three National Public Land Day Events are planned.
- Volunteer recognition banquet event is being planned and developed.
- Transition in the program manager position took place. The position is currently filled with an interim volunteer program associate.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering July 1 - September 30, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/16