First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased 12% over last quarter. The database now contains 4,937 records.
- Website activity decreased, recording an average of 82,859 hits per month, a decrease of 31% from last quarter, with an average of 8,191 pages viewed per month.
- Volunteer fall training has been completed.
- Three National Public Land Day Events have been completed.
- Two hundred and ten people attended the Volunteer Recognition Event.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources Management and Policy
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering October 1 – December 31, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/17