Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The Interagency Volunteer Program (IVP) completed a total of 25 volunteer events contributing a total of 7,270.5 volunteer hours.
- A total of 186 volunteers completed orientations and trainings with the IVP.
- In January, the database manager updated and archived records in the Volgistic data base.
- Since January, the Volgistic database has increased the number of records by 15% containing a total 5,171 records.
- The first annual IVP bus tour has been completed.
- The first event assistant training has been completed. A total of five event assistants have assisted event coordinators at six different volunteer events.
- Website activity this year averaged 88,670 hits per month, with an average of 8,881 pages viewed per month.
- The first Interagency Volunteer Program Open House has been completed.
- New Blackbrush seed collection events have been completed this year for May and June 2008.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Annual Progress Report, Period Covering July 1, 2007 - June 30, 2008.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/18