First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased 10% since the end of last quarter. At the end of this quarter, the database contains 4,866 records.
- Website activity increased by 1% from last quarter; it received an average of 83,326 hits per month, with an average of 9,240 pages viewed per month.
- Two hundred college students learned about the Interagency Volunteer Program during the program’s first open house tour.
- Winter volunteer training was completed
- Spring volunteer training is scheduled.
- Five volunteers who attended the first event assistant training work as event assistants.
- The database manager updated and archived records in the Volgistics database.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering January 1 – March 31, 2008.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/19