Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased 6% since January 1, 2008. The database now contains 5,171 records.
- Website activity decreased, recording an average of 67,180 hits per month, a decrease of 19% from last quarter, with an average of 6,618 pages viewed per month.
- Spring volunteer training has been completed • Fall events have been scheduled.
- The first Interagency Volunteer Program Bus Tour has been completed.
- The new seed collection events have been completed
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering April 1- June 30, 2008.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/20