First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased by 3.5%.
- A total of 1,676 database records were archived due to inactivity resulting in a reduction of 26% in the number of current records in the database. The database currently contains 4,957 records.
- Website activity increased, recording an average of 68,086 hits per month, an increase of 22 % from last quarter, with an average of 5,228 pages viewed per month.
- The new website design was launched along with the release of a monthly electronic newsletter.
- How to Succeed with Volunteers training was conducted for SNAP teams and well received by all.
- Four SNAP teams identified opportunities for working with volunteers to enhance sustainability of their programs.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering January 1, 2009 – March 31, 2009.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/24