Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased by 1,269, a 10% increase over last quarter. The database currently contains 6,226 records.
- Website activity increased, recording an average of 81,903 hits per month, an increase of 20 % from last quarter, with an average of 5,814 pages viewed per month.
- The IVP team surveyed agency staff to determine operational volunteer recruitment needs.
- The IVP team reported their successes, lessons learned, and plans for the future during their assessment by the SNAP board.
- The second annual volunteer bus tour was successfully conducted.
- Preparations for the volunteer recognition banquet began.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering April 1, 2009 – June 30, 2009.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/25