First page number:
Last page number:
- From July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010 the Volgistics database has increased the number of records from 6,226 to a total of 6,536 records at the end of this period.
- Website activity this year averaged 109,216 hits per month, with an average of 10,443 pages viewed per month.
- The team attended 14 community outreach events resulting in 2,588 direct contacts and 300 new mailing list records.
- The Interagency Volunteer Program (IVP) completed a total of 67 volunteer events contributing a total of 15,195 volunteer hours.
- A total of 131 volunteers completed orientations and trainings with the IVP.
- A total of 127 volunteers attended the recognition banquet.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Annual Progress Report, Period Covering July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/28