First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased by 6% over the last quarter. The database now contains 7,250 records.
- A new tracking method was implemented to provide a more comprehensive analysis of website activity. Results show an average of 1397 visits per month, and with an average of 3,400 pages viewed per month.
- Spring volunteer training has been completed.
- Initial planning for Fall events has begun.
- Preparations and initial planning for the 2,010 volunteer recognition banquet began.
- The Interagency Volunteer Standard Operations Manual has been updated and revised.
- Get Outdoors Nevada supported 17 volunteer events in a variety of ways. These events utilized 879 volunteers whom contributed 3,614 hours of service.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering April 1, 2010 – June 30, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/30