Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased by 0.05% over the last quarter. The database now contains 7,669 records.
- Results show an average of 1,060 visits per month, and with an average of 2,597 pages viewed per month.
- Five National Public Lands Day events have been completed.
- The Interagency Volunteer Standard Operations Manual has been updated and revised.
- Get Outdoors Nevada supported six volunteer events in a variety of ways. These events utilized 630 volunteers whom contributed 3,686 hours of service.
- Preparations for the volunteer recognition banquet continued.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering July 1, 2010 to September 30, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/31