First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database decreased by 1.17% over the last quarter. The database now contains 6,534 records.
- Results show an average of 836 visits per month, with an average of 2,081 pages viewed per month.
- Get Outdoors Nevada supported nineteen volunteer events in a variety of ways. These events utilized 1,225 volunteers whom contributed 6,921 hours of service.
- Volunteer fall training has been completed with 61 volunteers attending 3 trainings.
- Fall training has been completed.
- Spring training scheduling is underway.
- Volunteer Orientation Training Automation is scheduled to be completed in February.
- One hundred and thirty-four people attended the Volunteer Recognition Event.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering October 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/32