Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- From July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011 the Volgistics database has increased the number of records from 6,536 to a total of 8,460 records at the end of this period.
- Website activity this year averaged 1,110 hits per month, with an average of 2,347 pages viewed per month.
- The team attended 11 community outreach events resulting in 2,455 direct contacts and 393 new mailing list records.
- The Interagency Volunteer Program (IVP) completed a total of 71 volunteer events contributing a total of 17,784 volunteer hours.
- A total of 131 volunteers completed orientations and trainings with the IVP.
- A total of 134 volunteers attended the recognition banquet.
- The IVP team filed a no-cost extension to SNPLMA.
- The project manager has submitted the CESU extension request to UNLV Office of Sponsored Programs.
- The IVP team revised and updated the Interagency Volunteer Team Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- The IVP is in the review process of the volunteer orientation training class
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Annual Progress Report, Period Covering July 1, 2010 - June 30, 2011.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/33