Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased by 15.35% over the last quarter. The database now contains 7,537 records.
- The number of site visits increased 38.5% over the last quarter. Results show an average of 1,356 visits per month.
- The number of page views increased 29.15% over last month. Results show an average of 2,081 pages viewed per month.
- Get Outdoors Nevada supported 22 volunteer events in a variety of ways. These events utilized 692 volunteers whom contributed 2,930 combined hours of service.
- Four volunteer trainings have been completed; 72 volunteers attended the trainings.
- Volunteer Orientation Training Automation is scheduled to be completed in July.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering January 1, 2011 to March 31, 2011.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/34